What you will learn
- Surgical and dentistry nursing
- Diagnostic skills, including collecting and testing diagnostic samples and medical imaging
- Gain knowledge in hospital nursing
- Perform clinical skills
- Veterinary nurse
- Veterinary wholesale product sales
- Veterinary practice management/wildlife management
- Animal control officer
New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (Veterinary Nursing Assistant) Level 5 or equivalent.
All students are required to undergo a Ministry of Justice criminal record check at the time of entry into the programme.
Proven equivalence for Domestic Entry Requirements plus IELTS 6.0 (or equivalent) with no band score lower than 5.5.**