This programme is only available for students returning for year two or three.
What you will learn
- Specialise in your passion, working towards your dream career
- Get real-world experience during your industry project
- Develop your communication skills, helping you land your dream job
- Learn to think critically, act ethically and communicate effectively
- Develop problem-solving skills that you can use in any industry
This programme includes part-time study options for people who want the flexibility of studying while they manage other commitments.
This programme was designed with our industry partners so you will graduate with awesome skills that are valued by employers.
You will be ready to take on a number of roles including:
- Business services and corporate advisor
- Project manager
- Business advisor
- Content manager
- Sales or marketing manager
- Logistics manager
You can find out more about developing your business career here.
Under 20 years
University Entrance or equivalent study or relevant work experience.
Over 20 years
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
Use the knowledge you already have to fast-track your qualification. Workplace-learning, volunteering, professional development, other provider qualifications and online courses can be recognised as prior learning and put towards your qualification. Start by getting in touch with us, or find out more here.