What you will learn
You'll get hairdressing, beauty therapy and make-up artistry skills under supervision from our friendly tutors and practice communicating with customers. You'll learn beauty therapy basics, make-up techniques and have an introduction to special effects looks.
Flexible study options
This programme offers the flexibility to be completed around work or other life commitments. Classes are held Wednesday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm,
* International fees shown here do not include insurance and administration (currently approximately $924 per year of study)
Related study options
This is a great introduction to a qualification in Hairdressing, Make-up, Beauty Therapy and Barbering:
- New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Salon Support) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Makeup and Skin Care (Introduction) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Makeup Artistry (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Beauty Therapy (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Commercial Barbering (Level 4)
Use the knowledge you already have to fast-track your qualification. Workplace-learning, volunteering, professional development, other provider qualifications and online courses can be recognised as prior learning and put towards your qualification. Start by getting in touch with us, or find out more here.