What you will learn
You'll get hairdressing, beauty therapy and make-up artistry skills under supervision from our friendly tutors and practice communicating with customers. You'll learn beauty therapy basics, make-up techniques and have an introduction to special effects looks.
* International fees shown here do not include insurance and administration (currently approximately $924 per year of study)
Related study options
This is a great introduction to a qualification in Hairdressing, Make-up, Beauty Therapy and Barbering:
- New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Salon Support) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Makeup and Skin Care (Introduction) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Makeup Artistry (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Beauty Therapy (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Commercial Barbering (Level 4)
This qualification is offered by WelTec.
From 2023, WelTec and the programme you have enrolled in will become part of Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology. All programmes offered by WelTec and other subsidiaries of Te Pūkenga are under review, to ensure they are portable, consistent and aligned with the needs of industry. The programme you have enrolled in may change over time.
Have a question or feedback?
We're here to help! For any enquiries call us on 0800 935 832 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org