This Level 3 Certificate is a full-time 17-week programme which is offered twice a year at the Petone campus.
What you will learn
- Apply practical application of knowledge in workplace settings on work placement
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of professional and ethical behaviour
- Understand and describe a person’s holistic health
- Learn important communication skills
- Learn how to respond to and recognise change.
More detail about this qualification
The following costs are approximate. Further information on how and where to purchase items will be provided when 2024 costs are confirmed.
Uniform polo shirt: $45
Name badge: $15
Black trousers and footwear that complies with health and safety regulations to be worn.
NCEA level 1 or equivalent qualification/work experience AND evidence of suitability based on an interview, health screening, safety check and referee reports.
International: IELTS 5.5 (no band lower than 5.0), or equivalent.
* International fees shown here do not include insurance and administration (currently approximately $924 per year of study)
How to apply
Before you start your online application, you will need to have the following documentation available to upload when requested:
*Give the referee report to someone who is willing to be your referee. Ask them to complete the forms and either return to yourself (so you can upload with your application), or scan and email to email@example.com within 10 days.
Alternatively, completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped into:
Enrolments, WelTec, 21 Kensington Avenue, Petone
For international applicants - please email your completed application to email@example.com
Use the knowledge you already have to fast-track your qualification. Workplace-learning, volunteering, professional development, other provider qualifications and online courses can be recognised as prior learning and put towards your qualification. Start by getting in touch with us, or find out more here.