What you will learn
- Gain knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems
- Understand the essentials of computer applications and networks
- Learn business analysis and database management
- Develop skills in web design
- Work on software development
- Plan and manage IT projects
This programme includes part-time study options for people who want the flexibility of studying while they manage other commitments.
More detail about this qualification
- Helpdesk liaison
- IT office administrator
Under 20 years
- 40 credits at Level 2 or above
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above
- Or relevant qualification
Over 20 years
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5, or equivalent.
Find your country's equivalent academic entry requirements here
* International fees shown here do not include insurance and administration (currently approximately $924 per year of study)
This qualification is offered by WelTec.
On 1 September 2022, the operations of WelTec transferred to the Whitireia and WelTec business division of Te Pūkenga - New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology (Te Pūkenga). As part of this, all existing WelTec programmes transferred to Te Pūkenga.