What you will learn
- Gain specialist knowledge in a chosen area in Information Technology
- Learn effective project management
- Elective options include:
- Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Mobile application development
- Cloud Computing and ICT Infrastructure
- Network security and forensics
- Information management
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Information assurance
- Network fundamentals
This programme includes part-time study options for people who want the flexibility of studying while they manage other commitments
More detail about this qualification
Schedule of Courses and Options
The Programme has two compulsory papers and a range of electives as shown below:
All courses are 15 credits unless stated otherwise.
A bachelor's degree or postgraduate qualification in information technology or related, or have the acquired skills and knowledge through relevant work or professional experience.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6, or equivalent.
Find your country's equivalent academic entry requirements here
*For fee exclusions, please see our terms and conditions.
Use the knowledge you already have to fast-track your qualification. Workplace-learning, volunteering, professional development, other provider qualifications and online courses can be recognised as prior learning and put towards your qualification. Start by getting in touch with us, or find out more here.