What you will learn
- Gain specialist knowledge in a chosen area in Information Technology
- Learn effective project management
- Elective options include:
- Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Mobile application development
- Cloud Computing and ICT Infrastructure
- Network security and forensics
- Information management
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Information assurance
- Network fundamentals
This programme includes part-time study options for people who want the flexibility of studying while they manage other commitments
More detail about this qualification
Schedule of Courses and Options
The Programme has two compulsory papers and a range of electives as shown below:
All courses are 15 credits unless stated otherwise.
A bachelor's degree or postgraduate qualification in information technology or related, or have the acquired skills and knowledge through relevant work or professional experience.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6, or equivalent.
Find your country's equivalent academic entry requirements here
*International fee displayed is for 1 year of study (equivalent to 120 credits) and does not include insurance and administration (approximately $924 per year of study).
This qualification is offered by Whitireia
Have a question or feedback? We're here to help! For any enquiries call us on 0800 944 847 or send us a message at Information@whitireia.ac.nz