What you will learn
- Develop your ability to read complex texts on unfamiliar topics and demonstrate understanding
- Learn how to listen to an abstract oral text, communicate its meaning and define the main ideas
- Improve your spoken English by participating in advanced conversations on unfamiliar topics
- Learn how to write detailed, logically structured texts that are appropriate to a specific audience and have a purpose
- Develop your ability to summarise information from a range of sources
- Build your understanding of the difference between formal and informal English
IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with no lower band score of 5.5 or equivalent
*International fees shown here do not include insurance, administration and student service fee. For more details, please email: email@example.com.
Whitireia and WelTec are a business division of Te Pūkenga - New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology.