What you will learn
Gain foundation spray-painting and collision repair skills, ready to build skills in your specialisation. Learn in our professionally fitted workshops. Our industry partners have helped us develop the perfect facilities for panel and refinishing training.
- Develop skills to prepare a vehicle for painting
- Learn spray-painting techniques
- Learn about light engineering
- Gains skills in panel preparation and collision repair
- Learn about automotive electrical and vehicle systems
- Workplace health and safety
- Auto body painter
- Auto refinisher
- Panel beater
- Collision repairer
- Automotive repair technician
Under 20 years
10 credits NCEA Level 1 numeracy and 10 credits NCEA Level 1 literacy with at least 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing.
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
Hear from our graduates
Use the knowledge you already have to fast-track your qualification. Workplace-learning, volunteering, professional development, other provider qualifications and online courses can be recognised as prior learning and put towards your qualification. Start by getting in touch with us, or find out more here.