Advertising means any material published by Te Pūkenga that is used to promote itself as an educational institute, in any method, manner or format, including but not limited to:
• print (e.g. a brochure, prospectus, handbook, promotional materials produced for an event, billboard, newspaper advertisement)
• digital (e.g. website, video content, intranet, Moodle, Trade Me)
• social media (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok)
• communications, including internal communications on the relevant intranet site
• advertising has a broad meaning; it may be in more conventional formats (e.g. billboards or newspaper advertising), but it may also be in more modern forms of advertising, like a post on a Facebook page or a photo in an online brochure.
Signing this release form means that you are giving Te Pūkenga permission to (a) use your images for the purpose of advertising and (b) share your images with any related entity of Te Pūkenga for the purpose stated above.