What you will learn
- Grow your understanding of the hospitality sector
- Develop your management and supervisory skills
- Build your knowledge in accommodation management, business operations and human resources
- Be part of a team that plans, delivers and then evaluates an event
- Gain your Licence Controller Qualification (LCQ)
Employment opportunities exist in supervisory and trainee management roles in hotels, restaurants, bars and event management companies.
At least 60 credits at Level 4 in an appropriate field, 0r relevant industry experience.
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0, or equivalent.
Find your country's equivalent academic entry requirements here
*International fee displayed is for 1 year of study (equivalent to 120 credits) and does not include insurance, administration and student service fees. For more details, please email: email@example.com.
Give yourself credit →
Use the knowledge you already have to fast-track your qualification. Workplace-learning, volunteering, professional development, other provider qualifications and online courses can be recognised as prior learning and put towards your qualification. Start by getting in touch with us, or find out more here.
Whitireia and WelTec are a business division of Te Pūkenga - New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology.