What you will learn
- You will reach the level required by the Electrical Workers Registration Board for the theory examination and practical assessment
- Study basic electrical theory for working with equipment up to 230V
- Complete electrical testing
- Cover electrical circuits, conductors and insulators
- Learn earthing arrangements
- Carry out maintenance on single-phase electrical motors
- Apply safe working practices
It is recommended that students bring a copy of ASNZ3000:2007.
Access to electronic copies of companion standards is recommended.
For those who have prior knowledge of the subject material and some practical wiring experience. You must have completed an Essential First Aid course with Red Cross or First Aid Level 2 with St John achieving Units 6401 and 6402 or equivalent. An EWRB Limited Certificate will also be required.
EWRB Examination Application Fee: $166.75
EWRB Practical Assessment Fee: $85.00
This qualification is offered by WelTec
Have a question or feedback? We're here to help! For any enquiries call us on 0800 935 832 or send us a message at Information@weltec.ac.nz