What you will learn
- This course will instruct applicants to the level required by the Electrical Workers Registration Board (EWRB) for their theory examinations and practical assessments
- Study basic electrical theory for working with equipment up to 400V
- Complete electrical testing
- Cover electrical circuits, conductors and insulators
- Learn earthing arrangements
- Carry out maintenance on three-phase electrical motors
- Apply safe working practices
EWRB Examination Application Fee: $166.75
EWRB Practical Assessment Fee: $85.00
It is recommended that students bring a copy of ASNZ3000:2007.
Access to electronic copies of companion standards is recommended.
Have completed an EAS course or have EAS Registration.
This qualification is offered by WelTec
Have a question or feedback? We're here to help! For any enquiries call us on 0800 935 832 or send us a message at Information@weltec.ac.nz