How to audition
For this audition you will need to create an online audition package. This includes:
- A formal cover letter (PDF format) addressed to Kate Marshall (Lead Tutor, Musical Theatre) introducing yourself and what songs and monologue you are auditioning with
- PDF copy of your song choices
- PDF copy of your monologue
- PDF copy of your CV with headshot (if you have one)
- Individual videos of your selected songs
- Individual video of your selected monologue
- If you have a dance background please prepare a short video in your chosen genre. If you do not have dance training, please leave this section out.
All submissions need to be sent to email@example.com with the subject line 'Musical Theatre - Online Auditions 2023'.
All auditions need to be submitted by 30/11/22 at the latest. Limited spaces are available and spots may fill before up before this date so get in quick!
For more information about the programme and audition packs head to New Zealand Diploma in Performing Arts - Musical Theatre.