What you will learn
- Learn advanced Microsoft Word formatting skills
- Produce specialist business documents
- Understand business centre functions and systems
- Complete financial transactions, including budget calculations and accounts receivable and payable
- Improve your email and electronic diary management
- Advanced Excel and pivot tables
- Learn database management using Microsoft Access
- MYOB and Ace Payroll
This programme contains four modules:
More detail about this qualification
Scholarships are available for this flexi programme totalling $1,500 (awarded at $375 per modules.
- Office manager
- Office administrator
- Project administrator
- Personal assistant
- Executive assistant
- Customer service officer
New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3) or evidence of relevant study/work experience. Must be working in an administration role.
IELTS 5.5, no band below 5.0, or equivalent.
*International fee displayed is for 1 year of study (equivalent to 120 credits) and does not include insurance and administration (approximately $924 per year of study).
Use the knowledge you already have to fast-track your qualification. Workplace-learning, volunteering, professional development, other provider qualifications and online courses can be recognised as prior learning and put towards your qualification. Start by getting in touch with us, or find out more here.