What you will learn
- Learn advanced Microsoft Word formatting skills
- Produce specialist business documents
- Understand business centre functions and systems
- Complete financial transactions, including budget calculations and accounts receivable and payable
- Improve your email and electronic diary management
- Advanced Excel and pivot tables
- Learn database management using Microsoft Access
- MYOB and Ace Payroll
This programme contains four modules:
More detail about this qualification
Scholarships are available for this flexi programme totalling $1,500 (awarded at $375 per modules.
- Office manager
- Office administrator
- Project administrator
- Personal assistant
- Executive assistant
- Customer service officer
New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3) or evidence of relevant study/work experience. Must be working in an administration role.
IELTS 5.5, no band below 5.0, or equivalent.
*International fee displayed is for 1 year of study (equivalent to 120 credits) and does not include insurance and administration (approximately $924 per year of study).
This qualification is offered by Whitireia.
From 2023, Whitireia and the programme you have enrolled in will become part of Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology. All programmes offered by Whitireia and other subsidiaries of Te Pūkenga are under review, to ensure they are portable, consistent and aligned with the needs of industry. The programme you have enrolled in may change over time.
Have a question or feedback?
We're here to help! For any enquiries call us on 0800 944 847 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org