What you will learn
- Learn advanced Microsoft Word formatting skills
- Produce specialist business documents
- Understand business centre functions and systems
- Complete financial transactions, including budget calculations and accounts receivable and payable
- Improve your email and electronic diary management
- Advanced Excel and pivot tables
- Learn database management using Microsoft Access
- MYOB and Ace Payroll
This programme contains four modules:
More detail about this qualification
Scholarships are available for this flexi programme totalling $1,500 (awarded at $375 per modules.
- Office manager
- Office administrator
- Project administrator
- Personal assistant
- Executive assistant
- Customer service officer
New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3) or evidence of relevant study/work experience. Must be working in an administration role.
IELTS 5.5, no band below 5.0, or equivalent.
*International fee displayed is for 1 year of study (equivalent to 120 credits) and does not include insurance and administration (approximately $924 per year of study).
This qualification is offered by Whitireia.
On 1 September 2022, the operations of Whitireia transferred to the Whitireia and WelTec business division of Te Pūkenga - New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology (Te Pūkenga). As part of this, all existing Whitireia programmes transferred to Te Pūkenga.