What you will learn
- This course will instruct applicants to the level required by the Electrical Workers Registration Board (EWRB) for their theory examinations and practical assessments
- Study basic electrical theory for working with equipment up to 400V
- Complete electrical testing
- Cover electrical circuits, conductors and insulators
- Learn earthing arrangements
- Carry out maintenance on three-phase electrical motors
- Apply safe working practices
EWRB Examination Application Fee: $166.75
EWRB Practical Assessment Fee: $85.00
It is recommended that students bring a copy of ASNZ3000:2007.
Access to electronic copies of companion standards is recommended.
Have completed an EAS course or have EAS Registration.
Use the knowledge you already have to fast-track your qualification. Workplace-learning, volunteering, professional development, other provider qualifications and online courses can be recognised as prior learning and put towards your qualification. Start by getting in touch with us, or find out more here.