What you will learn
- Anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of Chemistry and how it relates to the skin
- Knowledge of electrical currents
- Body treatments including full body massage
- Permanent hair removal
- Client Face and body consultation, diagnosis, and effective communication
- Small business and management skills
- Retail and reception skills, sales and services relating to the beauty therapy industry
- Professional practice including Health & Safety & Hygiene
- Advanced First Aid
- Nutrition and how it affects the skin and body
- Gain CIDESCO, an internationally recognised diploma.
More detail about this qualification
- Internationally recognised beauty therapist
- Salon manager
- Sales representative
- Cruise line and resort work
- Small business owner
Course related costs
Equipment for this programme will cost a total of $755.
These course related costs are not covered under any fees free funding schemes. To apply for course related costs (as a loan) visit studylink.
Successful completion of the New Zealand Certificate in Beauty Therapy (Level 4) or equivalent academic qualification.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5, or equivalent.
*For fee exclusions, please see our terms and conditions.
Use the knowledge you already have to fast-track your qualification. Workplace-learning, volunteering, professional development, other provider qualifications and online courses can be recognised as prior learning and put towards your qualification. Start by getting in touch with us, or find out more here.